I am a teacher in English, German and Italian – my native language – and I am extremely passionate about my job.
I’ve been teaching individuals and groups of all ages and levels since 2002, when I graduated in Foreign Languages. I’ve learned how valuable it is to invest in continuous professional development: teaching methods are constantly developing and learning new techniques and strategies enables me to create effective learning opportunities for my students and help them reach their goals.
Here are the main stages in my professional development:
- 2020 – Cambridge Assessment English – Teaching English Online
- 2020 – Cambridge Assessment English – Content Language Integrated Learning, TKT CLIL
- 2019 – OxfordTEFL Teacher Training – Content Language Integrated Learning CLIL
- 2019 – Cambridge Assessment English – CELTA Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults
- 2003 – Intervista E. V., Berlin (Germany) – Deutsch für Fortgeschrittene – German intensive course C2
- 2002 – Goethe Institut, Freiburg i. B. (Germany) – Oberstufe Deutsch – German intensive course C2
- 2002 – University of Pavia (Italy) – Master’s Degree in Foreign Languages and Literature (majors in German and English language and literature)